- Indicates the longest time between a request and a corresponding response in the entire capture.
Why it fails
- The router is busy/overloaded
- There are too many hops (too many routers in between the requesting device and the responding device)
- The network is congested
- The destination controller is busy
How to fix it
- Identify the path between the requesting and responding device for each slow response time (using your network drawing)
- Look at those routers in the BACnet browser and figure out what traffic is passing through them
- Check the responding device, see if the device is busy.